- Management of projects and trades
- Integration with regulatory systems
- Powerful inspection and trade event scheduler
- Simple reporting dashboards to track and manage operations
Maven Social entire business was built on the web platform we created for the company: they show companies exactly what results they’re getting from every dollar they spend on social media. Naturally, that kind of information tracking requires a pretty powerful platform, which included:
- “Social CRM” presenting marketing results as a hierarchy of influencers
- Multiple contest and promotions types
- Sophisticated reports that show exactly how social media spend creates value
- Tracking visitors, sharing, and conversions by channel
- Real time results from any online marketing effort on any channel
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, and USPS
Facebook Pages meet web sites. Social Stage offers easy-to-customize marketing sites within a business’ Facebook Page.
Firestitch are among Social Stage co-founders, and played key business and technology roles.
We had three clients: Canada Post, Hewlett Packard and Bluetree Direct, all collaborating to create a direct mail automation site with very specific requirements. This multi-million-dollar project featured web-based print design, demographic mailing list purchase and unaddressed ad mail route planning.
As Bluetree employees, Firestitch’s founders played key roles in project proposal, technology design, security review and successful launch.